1. The sample eyelashes you bought for the first time may be of different quality from the products you buy in bulk later!
2. The sample eyelash style you bought may be very different from the goose feather style you bought in bulk!
3. You buy cheap eyelash stalks that are very hard, and your customer wears it like a wire, I believe he will not buy your product again in the future
4. The eyelashes you buy are asymmetrical, because the price is low, the supplier will not pick out the defective products, and sell them to you mixed with the genuine ones!
5. The hair tips of the eyelashes you bought are inconsistent with the hair roots, which is very unsightly to wear!
6. The hair of the eyelashes you bought will fall off because the supplier is made of cheap glue
7. The eyelashes you buy smell chemically, this is the smell of perm, which can cause cancer
8. The products you buy are made by manual and semi-automatic machines. You can make more than 100 pairs a day. Our product workers can only make 10 pairs a day. You think you can make 100 pairs of products and 10 pairs of products in a day. What’s the difference?