HOW TO FOR FALSE EYELASHES-NEVER BAT A NAKED EYE AGAIN!
Are you wanting to up your makeup glam with false lashes, but are unsure where to start? False lashes have become a staple in everyday makeup, but is a daunting experience for a beginner. Put your mind at with these easy steps to achieve the perfect lashes!
- Select a pair(s) of lashes that fit your style or give you that extra effect for a night out.
- Using a pair of tweezers, start by peeling the lashes from the outer corner. Make sure you know which one is left and right if they are not labeled.
- Before applying the lashes, act as if placing the lashes on your eyes to measure. You will want to cut the lashes to fit your lash line. Cut from the outside edge.
- Add a layer of mascara to you natural lashes. This creates a base for the lashes to attach to and allows your natural lashes to mold with the false lashes to create a seamless look.
- Apply Shalimar Brush-On Lash Glue along the lash line. DO NOT apply directly after, allow the glue to become slightly tacky before applying. This will help prevent glue creating a mess all over your eye lid and lashes and avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Using tweezers, gently place the false lashes on your lash line. Squeeze your natural and false lashes together to make sure the lashes are secure and flawless.
- Use an eyelash curler to give your lashes more uplift.
- When removing the eyelashes make sure not to tug or you may risk losing some of your natural lashes.
Now that you are a pro, you’ll never have to bat a naked eye again!
Do you know